Ingredients (serves 8)
500g packet frozen raspberries
180g white chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
2 cups boiling water
250g cream cheese, softened
300ml thickened cream
2/3 cup icing sugar mixture
1 1/2 x 250g packets sponge finger biscuits
1 cup raspberry jam
1. Place 2 cups raspberries on a plate lined with paper towel. Set aside until thawed. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until smooth. Set aside to cool. Place cocoa powder in a shallow, heatproof bowl. Gradually whisk in boiling water to combine. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. Add cream. Beat for 2 minutes or until thickened and combined. Gradually beat in chocolate.
3. Wash and dry beaters. Beat eggs and icing sugar in a large bowl for 8 minutes or until mixture is thick and creamy. Fold egg mixture, in 2 batches, into cream mixture.
4. Dip half the biscuits, 1 at a time, into cocoa mixture to coat. Arrange over base of a 7cm-deep, 21.5cm x 29cm (base) dish. Spoon half the cream mixture over biscuits. Top with thawed raspberries. Dip remaining biscuits in cocoa mixture. Arrange over raspberries, pushing slightly into mixture. Spoon over remaining cream mixture. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Place jam in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds. Strain through a fine sieve. Arrange remaining raspberries over tiramisu. Drizzle with jam. Serve.